A Sept 2015 IDC survey of HPC storage buyers asked “What keeps you up most at night?” By far the most common response was “Storage failure leading to data loss." In this webinar, Geoffrey Noer elaborates on:
- Data protection — what are the requirements for high performance scale-out NAS?
- Software vs. Hardware RAID – which one delivers superior performance and protection at scale?
- Object vs. Block storage — why are objects the foundation of Panasas storage?
- Erasure codes — how do they deliver superior disaster recovery and business continuity?
- Scale-out — why does scaling an ActiveStor system by 10x increase data reliability by 1000x?
Reliability that Increases at Scale - On Demand Webinar
* Required Fields